Thursday, August 29, 2013

Splish Splash...

Cutest bum ever! Can I get an Amen?
I have absolutely been LOVING bathtime with Abbigail lately! She has turned into quite the little swimmer! Since she was born, she has gone through phases. Sometimes she would really love the bath and other times she was hate it! (like scream at the top of her lungs the whole bath and every time she was within five feet of the bathtub hate it.) But now its different. Now she is older and more stable. I don't have to worry so much about her. She pretty much has total control over her body. She sits, stands, lays on her belly, and even puts her face in the water! If I let her, she would stay in there for hours warm or cold water. It's kinda the best! We sure love our little fish!


P.S. We're going to the Oregon Coast! Expect lots of pictures!
I wonder how our little fish will handle the ocean... 

2 comments:

  1. Ok she is an absolute doll! Your blog is the cutest! I'm glad you found mine! I can't believe our babies are the same age! Happy birthday to your precious little girl! She is beautiful! Beautiful family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most cutest photos i've ever seen! She is absolutely adorable!!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...