Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary.















Happy TWO YEAR anniversary to my smoking hot husband Drew! Two years ago, I said yes and promised to love you and only you for Time and all Eternity. These last two years have been crazy at times, but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so grateful to have you for my best friend. I'm grateful to have you by my side on my good days and my bad days. I'm grateful you are so awesome and playful with Abbi. You're the best Dad. I'm grateful that you are such a hard worker and today as you start your first day as a Seminary Teacher, know that I have total confidence in you. I'm so proud of the person you are. I love you so much Drew Thomas Wright and I look forward to many more years of happiness! I'm yours forever! 

XOXOXO


P.S. Any excuse to post a bunch of wedding pictures, I take full advantage of! Hope you don't mind...
(photgraphy by Maria Wood)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! I love love love your wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...