Friday, September 20, 2013

Five things.

Hello Friends! Happy Friday! We are so happy it's the weekend! Weekends equal quality Daddy time. We sure miss that guy while he is at work during the week. Tonight we are going to support Drew's school at their football game (GO MVHS!) and tomorrow we're taking Abbigail to the zoo! Her first time ever! I'm 99% sure she is going to like LOVE it, but we will see, that girl always surprises me.

Here are five things that made my week a little happier, hopefully they will put a smile on your face too! 

1. This video. Really, at least watch until the chorus... it's ridiculously funny! or maybe just ridiculous?!


*somebody tell me how this video has over 40 MILLION views?!?

2. Giving this little girl baths! I can't help but laugh when she sticks her whole face in the water, blows bubbles and then claps for herself. Yeah, she is pretty awesome!


I guess we kinda look alike. 


3. This Meme. I don't think it ever gets old.


(nope, still funny!)

4. This one needs no explanation.


5. Thinking about dressing Abbi up like a grandma for Halloween. Everyone in favor of this... say 'I". 


And that concludes this random Friday post. Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...