Saturday, October 26, 2013

Breakfast Pizza!

Did I hear someone ask for a super tasty, semi-healthy pizza recipe?!? 
No worries! Your wish is my command...

My In-Laws introduced us to this recipe and at first we were a little skeptical. "Breakfast Pizza" sounded a little suspicious to us, but we gave it a shot! It has become one of our favorites! Hope you enjoy! 



*You don't need to buy a specific brand of any of these ingredients. It will be good regardless!
{Trust me!}

Ingredients:
+Pizza Crust (Homemade or Store Bought)
+Pizza sauce 
+Eggs
+Spinach 
+Ham
+Sausage (We used already cooked turkey sausage)
+Peppers (red is my favorite)
+Cheese
+Olive Oil

Directions:
 1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Scramble your eggs, chop peppers, cut up peppers, etc.
3. Rub a little oil on the crust, spread pizza sauce all over, then pile on spinach, peppers, ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, cheese and if you have more pizza toppings you like, put 'em on too! ( I was thinking mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes, etc would be tasty.)
4. Bake pizza for 8-10 Minutes (unless packaged crust gives different instructions). The cheese should be all the way melted.
5. Take out and enjoy!



Try it! Let me know how it turns out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...