Thursday, February 20, 2014

Christmas 2013











Christmas was so fun! Isn't it always?! I just love the holiday season! Everyone seems so much more cheerful, inviting and friendly! Can't we all be that way all year round?! That's my goal for the year. Treat every day like Christmas! 

We had almost the whole family in Inkom for Christmas! Janelle and Jacob weren't able to make it, but they were there in spirit (and Facetime) which isn't as good, but we will take what we can get. With 4 babies, it was chaotic, but oh so fun! We all had a blast! Ryker, Abbi and Daniel had so much fun playing with one another. Every time they get together, it's like they've never been apart. Seriously, they're the three amigos and I love it! Sweet baby Julia was the cutest thing ever and has already changed so much since these pictures! It's nuts how fast babies grow up! Nuts I say! I'm not sure I'm totally okay with that, but that doesn't seem to matter. They just go on and grow up anyway. Although, they seem to get more and more cute as they get older. Is that even possible?! I know, I didn't think so either, but it is and they do! 

Back to Christmas! We all had a great time opening gifts and enjoying each others company. Also, there was a good hour, maybe an hour and a half that all of the babies were napping at the same time and it was glorious! We were able to sit down and play some games without wondering what the kids were getting into. It was nice. Nana and Grandpa spoiled their babies rotten (as they should) and the kids just adored them! I think they were all in Heaven. Cousins, Nana AND Grandpa? I don't think it could have been any better! 

The best part about Christmas for me is always the great company! I'm so grateful we were able to get together and spend time with each other. That's the most important thing. Right? The food was good, presents were fun, but spending time with the whole family was my favorite part! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...