Thursday, April 25, 2013

8 months!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, time is passing by so quickly! I am so missing the time when I could just hold her in my arms, cuddle her, rock her to sleep and she would let me, but I am loving that she can laugh, climb, crawl, babble and stand. It's fun to hear how close she is to talking. Every day she gets closer to saying "mama". It's coming soon ( I just know it). 

At eight months Abbi:

  • weighs 14 lbs 6 oz. (her head is probably most of that weight)
  • is still wearing 3 month clothes. Some of her pants are 3-6 months, but the majority of her clothes are 3 month. 
  • is wearing size one diapers. Oh she has one cute little bum. 
  • is crawling, pulling herself up on furniture and walking along furniture. I think full blown walking is going to happen soon. (isn't she too short to walk?)
  • loves to taste anything and everything! If she can get to it and pick it up, it's going in her mouth. 
  • has two teeth and LOVES to use them. She has a great bite! 
  • insists on yelling instead of talking. Inside voice? What's that?
  • has already gotten a hair cut and you can't even tell. Apparently her hair grows fast. 
  • loves being outside! It may be her favorite place yet! We are so happy the weather is getting warmer! Welcome Spring! 
  • sleeps pretty well. Sometimes she sleeps the whole night and sometimes she wakes up once. We're making progress though! Her naps are great! Usually, she naps for two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon. It's great! 
  • loves being in her highchair and eating "real food". Pears and sweet potatoes still seem to be the favorites! 






I can't get enough of this girl. I love spending my days with her! 
She makes me so happy!

1 comment:

  1. She is kind of adorable. Ok really adorable. Happy 8 months! It just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...