Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The fourth of July.

I don't know about you guys. But every time the fourth of July comes around I think about the movie Little Rascals. "He makes me melt like a Popsicle on the fourth of July" I smile every time I think about it and now I smile even bigger because I do have someone who makes me melt!


This year, our fourth consisted of breakfast at grandma and grandpa's and then of course the one and only Inkom fourth of July parade. I was fun to spend time with family and enjoy the parade together.







After the parade we packed our bags and headed down to Utah. That night we had dinner with my parents. My mom's sister invited us over to watch fireworks at their house. They were lighting off a bunch of fireworks in their cul-de-sac. It was fun but SOO loud! I wonder what baby girl was thinking...




Driving back to where we were sleeping that night, you could really see the Alpine fire well. It was dark outside so there wasn't a lot of smoke blocking the flames. It looked insane so we snapped some pictures. Then we made it back to our bed and went right to bed for a much needed sleep. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun and exciting fourth! I bet your baby girl can't wait to celebrate the fourth with her mommy and daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...