Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stephanie and Tanner.

This weekend Drew and I were able to go down and attend the wedding of one of my closest cousins Stephanie. She and her now husband Tanner are so adorable and completely in love. Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The weather was sunny and beautiful! The perfect beginning to their marriage. It was so nice to see Stephanie marry her best friend. I seriously I got tears in my eyes as she walked down the isle. I am so happy for you Steph!


My mom, sister (Savannah), and Brothers (Cameron and Jacob) came down from Washington for the wedding. So I was able to see them as well! We did a little shopping and went to dinner with them. I love seeing them! Now that I am married and living away from home, I don't get to see them very often. Another exciting thing is I do get to see my WHOLE family in a couple weeks when Cameron and McKenna get married! {Yes, we have quite a few weddings going on in our family}. I cannot wait! I love summertime and being able to see family so often! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...