Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Little Something for Sunday

This morning Ashley and I watched a video from the LDS Youth website. I saw a friend post it on Facebook and that was when I realized that I knew the story told in the video not because I had seen the video before, but because I remember this happening in my town growing up. As Cameron might ask, "Something happened in the little town of Inkom, and it's on lds.org? What?" Surprising as it might be, there might be a lesson for all of us to learn from the little town of Inkom Idaho. (P.S. Click to make it full screen. It's cut off a little by the Blog.)

















As we watched this, a different spirit entered our hearts. We began to ask each other, "What was Elder Holland trying to teach me? What can I learn from Bryce and A.J.?" So now I pose that same question to you. What lesson does God want you to learn from a miracle that happened in little Inkom Idaho?

Jesus Christ lives. The Priesthood, or power of God, is on the earth today. Through that power, A.J. lives today as a example that miracles do happen. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Drew. We watched it this morning too and it was the perfect way to invite the spirit to our home on Sunday morning. Our little Inkom town will be famous now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...