Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Family:

Since my major is Child Development I am taking a lot of classes about the family. One class that I am taking (with drew!) is called Family Relations. For this class we have been assigned to make a blog that we could use as a journal to write down thoughts and feelings we have throughout the semester. I LOVE my family, both the family I grew up with, Drew, and the family I married into. Without families, what would life be like? I know I am incredibly grateful for my family. I know without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Anyways, I would love for you to check out my second blog and keep up with it. I am hoping to share my testimony about families through this blog. Enjoy!

Wright Family Findings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...