Thursday, November 21, 2013

15 Months


I can't believe our baby is 15 MONTHS old! What?!?! When did that happen? I was just telling Drew last night that I'm starting to forget her as a baby. We have tons of pictures and some videos but I'm having a hard time remembering specific events if we don't have them on video. It's making me all sad! My baby is growing up! 

I'm loving where we are at though. Abbigail learns a new word or two every day! Seriously, I think she will be talking in full sentences by next week! ;) 

I decided to video her talking to me because well, like I said, without a video I forget things pretty easily and she sounds so darn cute when she talks! Enjoy! 

(Also, I recorded this on the iPad, so the quality isn't the greatest. I hope you'll forgive me.)



... and some more just because she is so dang cute! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...